These fudgy cannabis brownies are sweetened with just a bit of maple syrup or honey so they won’t leave you with a sugar high or stomach ache. They’re filled with protein, healthy fat and nutrient superfood cacao (cocoa is fine if that’s what you have on hand). They’re also delicious.
Did I mention that these take almost no time to make? They only require one mixing bowl, one whisk and one baking pan, therefore clean up takes 2 minutes! They’re also healthy!
The recipe contains 6 tsp doses of cannabis and makes 6 big brownies, but you can add another tablespoon of oil to make 9 servings or to up the potency if you’re using oil that isn’t as strong.
1 cup sunflower seed butter (or almond or peanut butter)
1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
1 egg or flax egg (vegan)
2 tbsp cannabis infused coconut oil or hash butter
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup raw cocao powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together sunflower seed butter, maple syrup, egg/flax egg, cannabis infused coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Whisk in cocao powder and baking soda.
- Spread batter evenly in baking pan.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Brownie wil be firm and spring back when you poke it with your finger.