Summer means more sun, more vacations, and more time to relax. So, what’s a better way to do that than with some cannabis-infused popsicles?
This delicious treat has layers upon layers of creamy coconut and Greek yogurt alternating with a breezy, orange-and-mango concoction. But don’t worry; the hardest part of this recipe is the waiting. With cannabis-infused coconut oil, you can choose how much to put in each pop. These treats are perfect for any level of weekend chilling.
Cannabis-Infused Coconut Mango Pops
Makes 10 pops
Infused coconut oil:
1/8th oz. cannabis
½ cup coconut oil
Coconut mango pot-sicles:
2 ripe mangos
3 tbsp. honey
1/4 cup orange juice
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 ½ cup coconut milk
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
For the infused coconut oil:
1. Preheat oven to 250˚F.
2. Grind up cannabis.
4. Cook in preheated oven for 60-90 minutes, stirring occasionally. This process is called decarbing (it activates the cannabis).
5. Let the oil cool down.
For the coconut and mango pot-sicles:
1. Roughly chop mangos. Blend with orange juice.
2. Pour first layer of mango. Freeze layer for 45 minutes.
3. Mix together coconut milk, honey, Greek yogurt, 4 tbsp. of infused coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
4. Pour layer of coconut. Freeze for 45 minutes.
5. Make as many layers as you want (or will fit in your mold), freezing for 45 minutes between each one.
7. Place the pops in your freezer before the first layer gets too hard to put the popsicle stick in. Freeze until fully frozen (at least 3-4 hours).