Cookies and milk is always a good late night snack!
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 12 Tbsp CannaButter 1 1/2 sticks
- 1 Cup light brown sugar
- ½ Cup granulated sugar
- 2 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 Tbsp Pure vanilla extract
- 2 Cups chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
2) In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix the budda and sugars together until combined. Add the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
3) Slowly add the dry ingredients and mix on low, just until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
4) Pour cookie dough into the prepared pan, smoothing the top with the spatula. Sprinkle cookie bars very lightly with sea salt, if desired.
5) Bake cookie bars for 25-30 minutes or until the top of the bars are light golden brown and the edges start to pull away from the pan. Cool bars on a wire rack to room temperature. Cut bars into squares and serve.